torque control???? VFD???

CV3000's on controlnet work nicely in this application and aren't too terrifying to set up . Having read it again , what was all that about two motors and using slip ? you could put a friction clutch in there as well ?!?
As the VFD guy says , absolutely no need for encoder ( unless you want to measure stretch or slip particularly accurately) .

Similar Topics

I have always controlled servos in Rockwell motion using position loop. I have an application where one process will push against a servo...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I am using a PowerFlex 700 (Rev 10.001) to maintain tension in a web. We're reading lbs from load cells under one of the rolls...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have an application where 80% of the time, an operator will be needing to issue very accurate MAM or MAJ instructions to a Kinetix 5500...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, i work in a company that makes vial filling machines, and i have always used Omron/Sanyo hardware for everything that concerns...
Replies
Views
I'm doing my first wind/unwind project, and I need some input from someone with more experience. ...I'm getting my butt kicked trying to control...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom