interface MTA-100 mitsubishi

First of all the MTA is an old version made by Bejeirs looking at the link I think this is quite expensive for an old piece of kit, the newer E1000 series are better the software for configuring the HMI is quite cheap and not sure about the MTA but many of the larger types have a pass through facility so that you can program the plc while the HMI is connected to the plc using the 232 port and standard cable (no need for the SC09 interface) this can be set up in the e-designer by dropping the relevant function (Transparent Mode) onto the com2 port. It looks like they are also including the interface cable for the Mitsubishi plc, however check it has the mini din for the plc as some Mitsubishi plc's have 25 way ports not the mini din and there are a number of cables available.

Similar Topics

Does anyone know why the connection interface is greyed out and says why I can only use Teleservice instead of the other options like PN/IE? I am...
Replies
Views
I am attempting to generate a VBA script within FactoryTalk View SE to open a Google Chrome webpage (PI Vision) when an object is right-clicked...
Replies
Views
I have one GE Fanuc IC200PNS002-AC Versamax Network Interface Module and the fault red light is blinking and i have checked in manual it is...
Replies
Views
Hello Gents, can i get some help here. im working on ABB CI873 interface with Control Logix L73 through EN2TXT module. EN2TXT is supervisory...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am a AB guy tying to figure out Siemens' system integration. I have been asked by my company to install new IO for Siemens 315 CPU...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom