Scadapack

sayahan2003

Hi My Friend,

I need to read a register (for instance, register 42000) from one Scadapack and put it into a register (for instance, register 43000) of another Scadapack. Would you please let me know how to do this? Both Scadapack communicate over Ethernet.

Thank you

4.6.2 Modbus/TCP Client Communications - Must enable the service

4.6.3 Modbus/TCP Server Communications - Must enable the service

Please refer to the above sections of the manual. You do not have to have function blocks programmed in the server but you do need to ensure that the service has been enabled.
You are correct, all of the communications are initiated by the client.

Regards,

4.6.2 Modbus/TCP Client Communications - Must enable the service

4.6.3 Modbus/TCP Server Communications - Must enable the service

Please refer to the above sections of the manual. You do not have to have function blocks programmed in the server but you do need to ensure that the service has been enabled.
You are correct, all of the communications are initiated by the client.

Regards,

Awesome! Much appreciated Garry.