driver programming

atif

i have got an assignment regarding driver programming in visual c++.

The assignment consists of accepting the port settings,ie setting baud rate,parity,stop bits & end bits .

Then on clicking start button a window should open which has start off transmission ,read and write command and end off transmission .

Stop buutton stops the process.

i need just the basic programming algorithm and also the base class for that in visual C++.

please help me, my job depends on this assignment.

There are many sites for this... google them with words like "code guru", "free code" and such.

Since this is a PLC related site, your question could have been answered better if you asked... some code sample for serial comunication with a certain brand...

"my job depends on this assignment"... how about getting a new job!