Omron Syswin 3.4

francevendee

I have a copy of Syswin 3.4 that I need to load on to a site based laptop, but do not have the serial number for this software/cd.

Is there any other way of getting it to work?

I need to program/de-bug a CQM1 processor.

Despite the fact that I think the software supplied migh be a bit naughty , what a good site for the beginner to syswin .

If my memory is correct, without a license number, Syswin will work in Demo mode. This will allow you to see how the program works, but you can not go on-line with a processor. The program could also be set up in CPM1 only mode, and I think that could be done without a Serial number.

I would recommend you contact your local Omron distributor. They should be able to help you.

Paulus, when desperate, us humans will resort to anything.

Seriously, though, the copy I have I genuinely purchased a number of years ago and mislaid my CD case with the info in.

servoerror said:
Hi dee...

Now I need the license ... pls.

BR

Servoerror

Hello Servoerror,
would you like me to post my license numbers for Vista Pro, Office 2007, Visual Studio 2005, Civilisation IV, Tiger Woods Golf, anything else????

(n)

Paulus said:
Hello Servoerror,
would you like me to post my license numbers for Vista Pro, Office 2007, Visual Studio 2005, Civilisation IV, Tiger Woods Golf, anything else????

(n)

Hello PAULUS...

Well ... behave please. Sometimes when people got confused or in desperate situation, they would do anything to ask. You don't need my argue about this license right ? Just don't reply .. you just start a FLAME pal !!!! I'm not smart in english, but i know how to say please, thank and no FLAME.
💀💀

Uh ... sory mod ... I just really need a help here. (y)

BR

Servoerror