need a ladder diagram....Help please....

dawghogston

Need a ladder logic diagram. Post #1

Im new to this whole plc programming thing, Im trying very hard to teach myself. I need a ladder logic diagram for this scernio, I need to fill boxes from a silo the boxes are on a conveyor. The boxes are automatically position and filled, they are continuously sequenced along the conveyor. The sequence can be stopped and re-started at any time using the panel mounted stop and start switches. A run light will remain energized as long as the system is operating automatically. The run light, Conveyor motor and soleniod(on silo) will de-energize whenever the system is halted via the stop switch. A fill light will be energized when the box is filling. A full light will energize when the box is full and remain that way until the box has moved clear from the proxy sensor. There is a level sensor that energizes the full light. Any help would be greatly appreciated, By the way this is the greatest site on the web......

Post what you have done so far and I'm sure someone will be able to help but I don't think anyone will have the spare time to do your project from scratch...

:)

Jezz

LogixPro

That is a LogixPro sim and if you want help with the code, then as jezz stated, post some code and we will help you. No free rides here!