Importing Tag Error

alive15

Good morning,

I have a Compact-Logix 1769-L27ERM-QBFC1B plc, using Studio Logix ver. 30.11; I want to import some tags from Keyence into my program, but keep getting errors for every tag (see image below). I'm unsure why this is happening?

I've uploaded the tag file to this link: https://files.fm/u/dte4zz9a named "SR-tags.csv". This is for a Keyence Barcode Scanner.

I noticed the version # was slightly off, but it's under a remark, so this shouldn't affect the upload, right?

tag errors.jpg

Hi, I don't think you can name a tag 'SR:I'

It looks like what you trying to import is a tag data structure for a barcode module.

What you probably need to do is add your barcode interface module as a generic module named SR configured it as per manual and it will create data structure for you.

Thanks for your reply, I contacted Keyence and they said I had an older csv file. The new one looked the same, but after importing that one, it worked. I'm really confused as to what the differences are between these two csv files cause they look the same. Here is the new csv file that worked, I uploaded it to this link.

Anyways thanks for your help.

https://files.fm/u/jdwqgd4k