Wonderware graphics

Snap25

Lifetime Supporting Member
The text graphics in my IDE graphic toolbox symbol look great but every time I publish and run the application; The text on every page is very pixelated and jagged.

It's not a huge deal but I can't help by getting annoyed because I spent a lot of time being OCD with the graphics and layout. Anyone else notice this?

Similar Topics

Dears, Does wonderware intouch 2012 supports 3D graphics,if yes then whats the procedure to use them and from where i can extract them.
Replies
Views
dears, i want to use wonderware intouch 2012 for Building automation project,how can i get or import BMS Graphis in intouch.
Replies
Views
Is it possible to develop graphics within Archestra and then import into Intouch and make them work without having Archestra installed on that...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I have experience with PLC to Excel etc...just starting on using intouch scada screens. I have an Excel sheet that uses mainly...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, Recently, my Archestra IDE shut down while I was editing. After restarting the IDE, I noticed warning symbols under my opened...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom