FactoryTalk View SE - handling machine vendors

Arthur H

We are setting up a FactoryTalk View SE Distributed installation, and are working with a partner who is responsible for the remainder of the plant. As yet they have not defined their suppliers; I have been given no budget to integrate them into the system, but am in a position to write their outline functional specification (broad brushstrokes).
So- how to work together? Are they to provide screens in xml format for us to import (how to add animation?) or should they set up a new Factorytalk view server for each machine (strikes me as over-kill). Any suggestions?

Similar Topics

Hello Guys, I've inherited a system that manages the bulk material loading onto 4 reactors. The system is built on an SLC PLC and the majority of...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm using FactoryTalk View ME V10. I created a valve as a global object with multiple parameters and when the object is being used at the...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I was modifying an HMI in factory talk and went to change a go to display button using the ... to select from a list as I had done...
Replies
Views
Hello, We recently upgraded our control server to a newer model. After the transition we are experiencing issues with our trend graphs to where...
Replies
Views
Hi, I wanted to ask is there a way to have a visibility expression use the IP address of the HMI (Dynics, not PV) to show certain elements? The...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom