How to calculate absolute encoder position?

And there's me thinking Gray code was when you wrote your logic in pencil before programming.

When I "started out" in the PLC world nearly 30 years ago, believe it or not my designated "mentor" did exactly that - designed his logic on paper, with a ruler and a pencil..!

No-one actually knew how and when he actually entered code into the PLCs for testing, until one day he revealed that he took his "handiwork" home and his wife entered the code....

To this day I have never understood why anyone would do this... but, each to their own.

He was a great mentor, though, I still go by some of the principles he taught me all those years ago, even though the industry has changed so much over the years.

heloo evry one plz help i use for autonics make EP50S8-360-3F-P-24 ABSOLUTE ROTARY ENCODER OUT PUT GRAY CODE , AND DELTA DVP40ES2 PLC , FOR MACHINE CAM POSITION SO PLZ HELP HOW TO CONEECT ENCODER & HOW TO MAKE LEDDER PROGRAM FOR CAM POSITION FEEDBAK SO PLZ HELP

THANK YOU

heloo evry one plz help i use for autonics make EP50S8-360-3F-P-24 ABSOLUTE ROTARY ENCODER OUT PUT GRAY CODE , AND DELTA DVP40ES2 PLC , FOR MACHINE CAM POSITION SO PLZ HELP HOW TO CONEECT ENCODER & HOW TO MAKE LEDDER PROGRAM FOR CAM POSITION FEEDBAK SO PLZ HELP

THANK YOU

Welcome to the forum.

Please start your own thread for your particular problem.

And please, turn your CAPS LOCK off, it makes your text hard to read.