Cheap Software to Program Tablets as HMI's

That is what I do for PLC's not connected to a network with WiFi.

I carry a small WiFi router, I think is cost me about $20.00, and connect it to the switch in the control panel, or directly to the PLC if the Ethernet isn't used, I called the network HMI808 so it wouldn't conflict with any existing WiFi, and connect my table to it.

Plus this allows me to roam around the line wirelessly as long as I stay within the range of the WiFi.

Can you post a link to this WIFI router? I would like to see it as it could be useful in some of my applications

Similar Topics

I had a PLC class 7 years ago and I want to relearn it by building my own PLC. I have been collecting modules, CPU, power supply, and rack. The...
Replies
Views
;)What are the cheapest and reliable pc based control software and rtu applicable to a process.
Replies
Views
I want to monitor a couple signals in a place where there is no PLC but there is ethernet. I know I can use an AENTR or Flex I/O and a module but...
Replies
Views
I thought it would be fun to ask what everyone's favorite cheap-er HMI is and favorite features. My favorite features are how easy are 1)...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know of a cheap USB to ControlNet or USB to DeviceNet adapter (I'm looking for both). I thought PLC Cable would have one but I did not...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom