Panelview with zpurge question

jimpad

I have a job to retrofit a plc in a hazardous area. The location is classified as Class 1 Div. 2 Group B and D. The enclosure has a purge system in place and I don't plan on any new penetrations other than the hmi cutout.

My questions are about the hmi
1. Is it OK to penetrate the door for the hmi?
2. I can't get an answer from AB about the panelview being exposed to the pressure differential between purge and atmosphere, is this OK?

Ideas, suggestions are welcome.

Thanks,
Jim

Similar Topics

Hi Everyone, Currently we have three plants running with Controllogix PLCs (L72, L73, L74). In each of these plants we have 2 FTView SE...
Replies
Views
Hey all, i have a panelview screen (image attached), with 4 items on it. Program 1, Program 2, ...3, ...4. The PLC i am using is a compactlogix...
Replies
Views
Hello All! Ok, we got a Work cell from a Integrator that is sending saved scanning data from the PLC to HMI (Panel View Plus) when I look at this...
Replies
Views
saludos a toda la comunidad Hace unos días he venido presentando pérdida de comunicación en una terminal hmi, anexo las imagenes de la secencia...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone. This is more of an HMI issue. I have a new PanelView Plus 7 Series B. I am using the alarm list object to display the fault...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom