Desktop Package Label Printer...NEED ADVICE!!

mattbdb

I need a desktop package label printer that is of good quality and somewhat compact. The printer also needs to be able to be connected to a Ethernet network. If anyone can give me advice on this I would greatly appreciate it.

the best label printers I've used are from Datamax they are thermal printers however they can easily be connected to ethernet or WIFI and open air radio assuming you have the antennaes. Although intitially the printers seem pricy we've run them in a high washdown environment for 4 years with very little problems with them. The I class is better than the Pe42 printers. You should however note that any printer with a parrallel port can be connected to ethernet with the use of a jetdirect print server

Similar Topics

Good afternoon all, hope yall are well. Is there any program available which allows me to remote in on a client's laptop, but run the programs on...
Replies
Views
For my first time, I put a copy of Studio 5000 and Factory Talk Activation Manager on my customer's machine (On-logic Windows PC), then use remote...
Replies
Views
I am hoping someone here can help me out with Remote Desktop Connection Manager. On my clients an on my ThinManager server my screens size fine...
Replies
Views
Hello: Did a project some months ago for a customer. It is a Windows 10 application running on an industrial PC which is not connected to the...
Replies
Views
Can anyone recommend a desktop lock application that would be good for industrial use? I know the FlexLock utility is shipped inside DeltaV and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom