Sprecher + Shuh PLC

SESTEP 290 help

Hi,
I'm looking for the technical manual for the Sestep 290. I think the problem is the RS232 link cable. However I think it contains two level translators and I require the pinout. Has anyone got any information on this cable adapter ?
Thanks
Geoff
My email address is: [email protected]

parker said:
The Sprecher & Schuh 290 PLC is not a badged Hitachi model.

The 390 series upwards were rebadged Hitachi PLC which are still available.

The software required is PRS21 which I have available. I also has pinouts for cable connections. The lead is RS232.
I need to upload from sestep 290. can I still get PRS21 software and cable pinouts ? my mail is h[email protected]

thank you

Prs21

parker said:
The Sprecher & Schuh 290 PLC is not a badged Hitachi model.

The 390 series upwards were rebadged Hitachi PLC which are still available.

The software required is PRS21 which I have available. I also has pinouts for cable connections. The lead is RS232.

Parker

Would it be possible for you to forward the software and pinouts to me. I have a client with obsolete SESTEP 290 and would like to extract program to minimize time to re-implement in new PLC.

Thanxs
[email protected]

sprecher 290

necesito el software, las conexion de los pines del cable de comunicacion y el manual para poder progamar una cpu sprecher schuh sestep 290, asi como informacion relacionada con la OPI-20.

saludos y gracias por anticipado.

mi direccion de correos es:
[email protected]

Hi all

I have recently aquired a sprecher+schuh SESTEP 290 for traning and learning about PLCs

I have the unit and serial cable but no manuals, guides ,pinouts and especially software.

I would be greatfull to anyone who could forward me any of theese things. [email protected]

Once i have the stuff ill put the files up on my website and post the link here so everyone can download it quick and easy.

Thanks.