Beckhoff C6150 with CP7032 HMI

Robin466

Hey guys,

I'am searching for someone who has some experience with Beckhoff industrial pc with HMI.

my current setup is as following: I have a Beckhoff c6150 industrial pc with a CF-link card (CP9035) the HMI and the cf card are connected by two coaxial cables.

right now i do have an image on the HMI. however in windows the touch does not seem to be working....
I have installed the twincad 2 software with control panel drivers.

does anyone has an idea of how to fix the problem ?

my operating system is win XP sp2

a little addition to this question:

I have connected the CP9035 on-board touchscreen, touchpad, & keyboard connectors, to the PC by using the serial RS232 cabels. (touchscreen COM2, touchpad COM1, keyboard to the PS2) And see data coming in to the PC.