Ethernet/IP Question

icehube

I am replacing a powerflex 525 on ethernet/ip with a stratix switch. I am upping the drive from a 2 to 3HP. All i should have to change is drive in the I/O tree if i am correct right? Then plug in the ethernet cabel to the drive. When go online with it do i have to press "create database again or just upload the drive parameters? Thanks guys. Hope i'm on the right path here.

Change the drive size in logix and then download the parameters to the new drive. You should only need to set the ip adress parms if downloading over ethernet. You can also pull the head off and transfer the lot using usb.

Similar Topics

Hello, I have a ControlLogix L73 at firmware 24.11, Logix Designer at version 24 I have a 1734-AENT Point IO ethernet adapter, the box says...
Replies
Views
Consider two control panels 100 meters apart. Customer is to run fiber between them so the PLC can talk to the HMI. Each panel has an A/B...
Replies
Views
Hi guys I hope your all safe and well , I have a question regarding a slc 505 on ethernet is it possible to add a ethernet remote I/O module...
Replies
Views
This may be a simple question. I understand the concept and application of analog modules (i.e. Compactlogix) for transducers, and outputs for VFD...
Replies
Views
Hello I am looking into converting several SLC racks to CompactLogix using the 1747-AENTR module. These racks are currently RIO for a PLC5 in a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom