reg plc

jey

J
please give the detailes of Lg plc realtimeclock (RTC) and how to use thes the RTC

reg
jey

Please give the following info:

1) Is "Lg PLC" an abbreviation of "large", a model, or manufacturer?

2) What model and manufacturer are you dealing with? Every one of them handles clock functions a little differently.

3) Please post some speculation on your part about what a real time clock COULD be used for in a process control or manufacturing environment.

4) Please let us know how many entries the index in your text has on: real time clock, time functions, calendar, and clock functions.

Similar Topics

Dear All, Could anyone help me for driving simoreg 6RA70 series though profibus with PPO5, 4PKW,10PZD?
Replies
Views
Dear Sir, I have faced a problem in SIEMENS PLC CPU 315-2PN/DP,the PLC is not communicating with the SCADA.I have called a service engineer,he...
Replies
Views
Hi, we have a new machine which is capable of communicating with the Control system through the Control net protocol. currently we use a siemens...
Replies
Views
Folks, I am looking for an answer on working of up/down counters in F2 Mitsubishi PLC's. Can some body help me out on when the coil of up/down...
Replies
Views
Hi Can someone please tell me where I can find information about the heat developent / dissipation of a Simoreg DC Master? 📚 The information...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom