Siemens S7 200 - CPU 224CN... Yes CN.!!!

How to test a bad PLC CPU or if its any input or output is bad ? Siemens S7-200

How to test or how to get to know or how to diagnose a bad PLC CPU or if its any input or output is bad ?

Siemens S7-200

Like CPU 226 AC/DC/RLY

thanks

Depends on the problem.
Check the program online and compare with what is actually happening.
If the program shows the input is off but the connection for the input has voltage - then possibly the input is faulty........

May it not be the vice versa case means if the program shows the input is on but don't have the voltages at the input, then ?

Also, how to measure that voltages whether at input or output ?

thanks moggie

Dear expert
I winder about the analog i/p address for china product
I have CPU 224xp CN with analog i/p and I cant find the analog i/p address fot EM231 8AI
kindly check attachment

hello,

I have a CPU 224 CN. i have been reading here. I would like to view the program that is currently stored in the CPU. I do have Microwin 4.o with SP9. how can I view the current program? I need to upload to notebook from PLC but cant seem to do this.

Do I need to change to change the language of S7 to chinese? I am an american and can not read chinese but I need to find out how this program works. Thanks.

Ok i did it.

if you want to download a program from a Siemens s7- 200 CN PLC.
You must have Microwin4.0 + SP5, Windows chinese language support loaded and choosed as input language.

And in Microwin tools > options > general select chinese.
And then every written word will be question mark but you will be able to upload and download program.

Have a nice day.

Sir,

I have also face same problem .I have download mw 4.sp5 but how I select windows Chinese language. Plz help me

Easiest way:

Have 2 PCs or virtual machines with Microwin installed. Change one to Chinese, and leave one as English, and navigate your menus in parallel. Find the English menu commands, and locate the same one on the Chinese one.