FactoryTalk AssetCentre schedule doens't finish

celso3093

I'm trying to create a schedule in the assetcentre, this schedule has only one event: backup and compare.

The problem is that the event runs and gets completed, but the schedule gets stuck in the running status.

I printed the screens in which the logs are shown.

Am I missing something?

Thank you all

Start Schedule.jpg Scheduled event started.jpg Scheduled event finished.jpg Schedule status running.png

I am having the same issue with one of my schedules too. It completes the backup and compare, and I get the email with the PDF file, but it shows the PLC still running backup and compare. Did you ever find a solution?

Similar Topics

AssetCentre Client loads correctly on the server, but when going through another machine the client never presents a splash screen; however, it...
Replies
Views
I upgraded Factorytalk activation manager to version 5.01 from 5.00 and since then, Factorytalk Assetcentre stopped working! I receive the...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone! The case is that I have 8 computers connected on the same network and directory. One of the computers is the FactoryTalk...
Replies
Views
Hello I have installed FactoryTalk Assetcentre V7 on windows 10. When I try to launch the client it will whirl for a bit and nothing. When I...
Replies
Views
anyone have any experience with FactoryTalk AssetCentre? comments good/bad? I got stuck on a project following behind in which the client has...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom