software MCGS TPC7062KX

vandep

now,I have a problem. Can you help me?
I have a MCGSTPC type TPC7062KX use for control the weld-machine ,now the weld-machine have some problem in operation , I diagnostic the reason because of the programe in the MCGSTPC , but I do not have the software , Please help me !
THANKS ALL

now,I have a problem. Can you help me?
I have a MCGSTPC type TPC7062KX use for control the weld-machine ,now the weld-machine have some problem in operation , I diagnostic the reason because of the programe in the MCGSTPC , but I do not have the software , Please help me !
THANKS ALL

I'm using the same device but for me I'm using it to control the air compressors. Also I have the same problem. Any one with solution please, share with us.