Solar solution for remote location sensing

Keystone

Lifetime Supporting Member
I have an application were I need to collect one or two data points at a remote location (ie 1/8 to 1/4 mi) from my building. I can get the data over wireless but I don't want to have to trench a conduit all the way out there.

Has anyone used a solar w/ battery system for remote sites? I don't need a lot of power just enough to run a radio and instrument. Probably less than 2A 24VDC.

Similar Topics

Our plant has a network repeater station located in a field with two ProSoft RLX2-IHG network radios for connecting our plant network to a well...
Replies
Views
good evening i have been given the task of get solar power for my facility. Well I have a lot to learn. can anyone tell me a good website to use...
Replies
Views
Happy Monday to everyone, I have posted a few post lately regarding Click PLC, Soil Moisture Probe and Cell Modems. Now I am trying to power...
Replies
Views
which online forum do you recommend for Solar energy ( PV , inverters , control , ... ) ? with technical experts ? thanks
Replies
Views
Has anyone looked at/done any work with Solar Panels and batteries feeding the DC Bus directly? Wondering where to start. I have equipment with...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom