connect AB panel to simense PLC - OPC

logicinn

hi all

i have a question regarding the connection of an Allen-Breadly User-Panel to a S7-300 (315pn/dp) PLC
im using rsview ME to build the panel run time application and kepserver to communicate with the plc.
now , i have kepserver also installed on the panel becuse i need it to communicate directly to the plc
the thing is i dont know how to download the kepserver project to the panel (and if i need to?)
does any one have some idea on this problem of mine or did any one did it , i would sure appricieat ur help

thanks in advance
and sorry for the grammer

Similar Topics

Good afternoon PLCS.net! I have a very odd situation that is happening, and hoping someone has some insight. We have just laid out a new 10G...
Replies
Views
Is a door interlocked disconnect always mandatory? My customer is requesting a control panel that aligns with UL508 guidelines but they do not...
Replies
Views
Recently we had a "Made in China"portable line installed Weiview TouchPanel MT8102iE, it has capability to connect CompactLogix and ControlLogix...
Replies
Views
Hi all, how many plcs can allen bradely panel view hmi connect get data for mimics
Replies
Views
I have a heater control panel that I am making. The heaters are 2X 25KW 480V 3phase. The only thing in the panel will be disconnect/breaker...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom