problem with the installation of VersaPRO 2.03

haresh_mali

dear all, i m finding problem with the installation of the versapro 2.03. after starting the setup within 5 sec. a message will appear "setup is aborted because the versapro is currently running".
if you have any advice in this matter then help me

so... is it already running?
sounds like you already have (probabaly older) version running.
if that is the case, you could try stopping or uninstalling it...

panic mode said:
so... is it already running?
sounds like you already have (probabaly older) version running.
if that is the case, you could try stopping or uninstalling it...

thanks dear, but this is my new computer nothing other than operation system. i have tried winXP , Win2000NT with SP4 but still uneble to install.

in my priviou pc i have installed with no problem in 2000Nt with SP4.

if you have any idea then revert beck me