DV-1000 issue

kennadrin

Lifetime Supporting Member
Good Afternoon

I have a DL205 with and attached dv-1000 I am trying to mimic with a second setup. I am admittinly inept at working with AD plc's, though I am versed enough in PLC knowledge to work with them. The issue I am having is that for some reason when I try to enter a third zone next to the v2302 slot, it does not take. (See attached photo). The names in the range v2300 and v2301 show on the dv-1000 screen, but v2302, just shows v2302. For some reason the text wont stick..

Thanks in advance for any help you can give

Kenny

V2301.png

I can get the same behavior you see.

But this works:

Enter the text Range 3,

Click on the Range 2 text,

Click Save to Disk icon

Close

It stays put now.

Similar Topics

Greeting! I am new to this area so I am wondering if anyone can help me or guide me how to solve the problem. I inherited projects for plants done...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I have an issue trying to upload a program from an existing Panelview 1000 terminal that I was hoping I might be able to get some help...
Replies
Views
When I see the Kilogram data on the electronic scale indicator that changes quickly and smoothly, but Same data on panel view plus does not change...
Replies
Views
I need your help if possible I have a panelview plus 1000 and now not working, When the screen starts up I get an error [40 exe Check- Error] and...
Replies
Views
Good Afternoon, Our GOT1000 HMI was wired incorrectly when the vendor installed them. +24V was on ground and ground to +24V post. Everything was...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom