FT View target mer file from v11 to v10

apahtba

Can any one here help me convert my .mer file to target v10 or older? Please.

Have a host of questions, but dont want to go off topic just yet.

thanks as always.🔨

When you go to create the .mer select the version you want?

I don't have my laptop with me or I would screen shot it.

When you go to create the .mer select the version you want?

I don't have my laptop with me or I would screen shot it.
VAN, I believe he has a MER that is version 11 and needs it converted to v10 because he only has v10 software

Ah, my bad.

Isn't downloading software free if you have the license?
I only knew that because of reddit. I think a stand alone license gets you the version you purchased and earlier. You might be able to get an update within the first year. Not sure though, we have toolkits