Using Vertical Shorts (branch) in Proworx32

Dryhops

I'm trying to use proworx32 for the first time and can't seem to insert a vertical short between blocks. When using the [| Short] button from the instructions toolbar, I simply get a message "Instruction not valid for this project".

While the error message is quite clear, there are plenty of vertical shorts throughout the project, as you can see in the screenshot I've attached.

Do these need to be enabled for editing somewhere?

Capture.PNG

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Hello to all. I need some help in controlling a vertical gantry using a s7-200 with only I/O digital ports and a ST400NT stepper motor control...
Replies
Views
I have a project to automate four generator sets. The system will monitor and store the load demand of the factory. Once there's Power outage, the...
Replies
Views
Adding ethernet equipment to an existing panel that has none. We have some solid ethernet cables coming from other remote cabinets that I plan to...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to control a device via MODBUS RTU and the ModbusRtuMasterV2_PcCOM in Twincat 3. I've configured a device with the right com port and...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm trying to use the IO Device Library (Product Versions) which is configured to work with the 1756-EN4TR & 1756-EN2TR but my system uses...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom