DONATE your automation expertise to COVID-19 fight

20 year career as an Electrical Engineer, recently obtained my Functional Safety certification from TÜV Rheinland.

I'm glad to help in any way I can. Though located in Vancouver, Canada, with remote working being what it is, I can help anyone/anywhere.

Have done projects for both Canadian and US locations, so I'm familiar with both sets of codes.

Most familiar with Siemens and Rockwell, but have worked with other brands as well.

I am willing to work on anything from drawings to programming, though the programming side might depend what licenses I have access to and what platform the system is.

PM me if you want to start a direct conversation.

Willing to help around BC area Canada

I'm glad to help in any way I can. Also around Vancouver, BC Canada, slow to the point where i guess can assist.

Do a bit of everything VFD's PLC's Instrumentation ETC incl. Repairs on board level stuff such as motor inverters

Vijeo, Unity, Somachine, Somove, CX Omron Programmer, Some Siemens stuff
and more.
But can also do quiet a bit of Protection & Control incl. Medium and Low voltage service and maintenance if that matters

If i can help locally, use me...

Regards

Willing to help in Ontario and wherever needed

Experienced integrator with the automotive industry, willing to help wherever needed.

Primarily A-B, but also some Siemens and Omron.

Lots of robotics experience with Fanuc, ABB, Kuka, UR, Nachi, etc.

Waterloo Ontario Canada

Robotics and Automation diploma,
5 Years Industrial experience
Currently working in a research lab.

Beckhoff
Siemens
Allen Bradley
Omron
Custom weird stuff nobody's ever seen before.
KUKA, FANUC, ABB, Custom lab protoypes.

Happy to help

Located in Edinburgh, Scotland - am willing to help if needed mail me at ghsystemsltd (at) Gmail.com

Previous pharma experience, Siemens/AB/Mitsubishi/Omron/All networking(ProfiNet/BUS, Serial, fiber etc.)

Living in Northern Ireland, willing to help out when i can.
Mainly Allen Bradley, Siemens S7, TIA portal and wonderware.
PM me.

Based in Stockport (I can almost see Stepping Hill Hospital from my house!) I can program TIA Portal, Step7, Logix5000, Mitsi IQWorks, Unitronics (visilogic and unilogic), Panasonic. etc etc.

I also know a few panel builders who may not be on this site.

[email protected] +44(0)7518 099804

Like they say at Asda - happy to help

Based in Stroud (Gloucesrtershire), I am willing to help in any way. I have got experiences with Codesys and Siemens.

Located in North Devon, UK

No specific PLC experience, other than brief Toshiba EX40 Plus exposure, but lifetime career Comms (Computer Networks, Global HF Radio, VHF and UHF Radio, RS232/485, etc), and Security Engineer, Build and Repair Electronic systems to component level. Some scripting with C++, Bash, BASIC, DOS, RADIUS+. Some MS Server and Unix server build/Admin experience.
Happy to help locally.
PM me or email andy at kendallnet dot co dot uk

I'm a Field Service Engineer working for Siemens Digital Factory in the UK. I can find my way around most Siemens of the Siemens Automation Equipment (PLC & HMI) from the last 30 years and have most of the programming tools at my disposal.

Jayne

I am an independent programmer and electrical engineer in Wiltshire, UK. I have contracted and cleared the virus. 30 years of programming and debugging most kinds of automation.

I am available to help. Located in Windsor, Ontario, Canada.

Lots of experience with all Allen Bradley products. Some experience with Siemens, Schneider, Automation Direct.

[email protected]
248-657-0224

Last edited: