Logix 5575 - Get Redundant Power Supply Status

Tanquen

I’m using RSLinx to get some of the built in diagnostics items from the PLC. Like @ProcessorName, gets you the name of the program running in processor. Is there nothing for the connected redundant power supplies?

There is not.

ControlLogix power supplies do not communicate with the CPU over the backplane, nor does the CPU have the ability to read voltages or discrete signals across the backplane connector.

The Redundant power supplies like the 1756-PA75R have an onboard solid-state output contact for their status, which you would have to wire into a discrete input somewhere in the I/O system.

Thanks for the info. That is the way it was looking, I was just thinking that something may be coming through those crazy huge cables from each of the power supplies.