Delete .mer file from panelview plus

I have two .mer files on a panelview plus
One of them won't load because it is the wrong version
I would like to delete this one from the panelview
How would I go about this

If you can access the configuration screen from your PanelView, navigate the menu to the "File Management" option. (I believe this is correct, I don't have a panel sitting in front of me.) From there, you will be able to delete files from the PanelView Plus memory.

If you *do not* have access to the configuration screen (which is not the best practice, BTW), create a new application with one screen. On that screen, put a "Go to Config screen" button on it. Then you will be able to delete not only the new application you just created, but the other one you wanted to git rid of as well.

Rick

Further to Rick's post Rockwell app. note A55863468 has an application to enable you to access the Configuration Screen even if you're running an application without the necessary on-screen buttons.

If you can access the configuration screen from your PanelView, navigate the menu to the "File Management" option. (I believe this is correct, I don't have a panel sitting in front of me.) From there, you will be able to delete files from the PanelView Plus memory.

If you *do not* have access to the configuration screen (which is not the best practice, BTW), create a new application with one screen. On that screen, put a "Go to Config screen" button on it. Then you will be able to delete not only the new application you just created, but the other one you wanted to git rid of as well.

Rick
This is right I just performed this task as he said and it solved my problem.