OMRON PID in PLC

yuyun1610

hello,

i would like to ask a few question about PID in PLC. I make a project about PLC with the algorithm of PID to control the position of AC motor. i've read the programming manual and i've found that there is a block of PID in the PLC. for ur information, i used the CQM1H OMRON.

in the programming manual it's said that

Do not use PID(​
––) in the following situations; it may not be executed properly.

In interrupt programs​

In subroutine programs​

In interlocked program sections (between IL and ILC)​

In jump program sections (between JMP and JME)​

In step ladder program section (created with STEP)​

I've tried so many times using the PID block but there is an error. I didn't know how to troubleshoot it and figure out what is the error.​

pidmt3.jpg

based on the figure above, i have enter DM100 for the value for the IW. then for P1 also from DM but a different location of DM. it is just the same for OW. before i used the PID block, i have mov SR230 (the encoder pulse) to data memory. then from the data memory i enter it to the PID block at IW. is it right? or is it totally wrong? i'm so confused and this is my frist time using the PID block in PLC..i'm not a good programmer in PLC so please anyone can help me..

Last edited: