Omron CQM Password

I believe there is a one time key from Omron based on some number (serial). It has been a long time since I put passwords exactly for the same reason. If you feel like playing with Macros do a Google search for password guess software and make sure you don't get any viruses with it. I guess this is for uploading from PLC.

You will find no help on cracking passwords on this site!!!
If you are the legal owner, contact Omron.

If by chance you are using a hand held controller;
1. When plugging a hand held in, the display will say "PASSWORD". This prevents accidental changes or unauthorized staff to pick the hand held up and fool around. This is a different issue than the program being Password protected.

2. To allow the hand held to do anything you must push the following keys: "CLR" than "MONTR" than "CLR". (This information is public knowledge as it is documented in the manuals.)

3. If the program is still password protected, what you will be able to do is limited, ie: monitor the status of bits and registers.

Hope this helps

Last edited: