How to create a buzzer/sounder alarm in RSView32

sns

Hello there

I am trying to incorporate an event/alarm with sound for a given condition (a given parameter reaches a limiting value).

I've read through the RS manuals but just can't seem to incorporate a sounder alarm with allen bradley RSView32.

Can anybody guide me on this? (step by step would be great)

Thanks a lot

In RSView32 Project Manager, go to Alarms | Alarm Setup | Severities tab, and select Internal Bell. This uses the sound for Windows Exclamation, so you can change the sound from Windows | Control Panel | Sounds. The Help button in the alarm setup dialog has more.

Similar Topics

Hello, I've been trying to learn this a while now and still have not found out how this works. I have an Omron CJ2M PLC and an ABB ACS 355 VFD...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have to deal with iFix again and am looking at the most efficient way to create alarms to display in iFix, i.e. not creating an...
Replies
Views
Good morning to all, I have the following issue, I installed everything of intouch including the patch, it is the 2023 version. The...
Replies
Views
So, I finally got versioin 27 installed on my Windows 10 VM. However, now I can't upload a project from my lab controller. I have the above error...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have few GB of logged data created by RS View 32 Works, it is all in .DBF format. At the moment, my company wants to shift all data to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom