Air line moisture sensor

cncsparky

What sensor would you use to monitor compressed air (plant air 100-120psi) moisture levels?

This would be an input to a control logix plc: analog, I/O link, Ethernet I/P etc. for monitoring by our SCADA.

Vaisala probably has one that would work. The ones that we used on our Zurn are so old that they aren't being manufactured any longer.

Similar Topics

The web abounds with companies claiming they can repair HMIs and other industrial electronics. I am looking for recommendations for companies...
Replies
Views
Hello, I been trying to pull the probe readings from my Metro M400 air gages through a modbus to a plc. I have a connection right now between the...
Replies
Views
Can anyone recommend a Dew point sensor for compressed air with either I/O Link or EtherNet IP Connection. I have found this...
Replies
Views
Any suggestions on how to repair the power supply GT27-10PWD in the display (GT2508)? Any documentation or place that fixes it? Thanks in...
Replies
Views
I just replaced a SLC 5/05 last night. 1747-l553/C FRN 10 A couple weeks ago it faulted out while running and going online showed Non volatile...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom