Air line moisture sensor

cncsparky

What sensor would you use to monitor compressed air (plant air 100-120psi) moisture levels?

This would be an input to a control logix plc: analog, I/O link, Ethernet I/P etc. for monitoring by our SCADA.

Vaisala probably has one that would work. The ones that we used on our Zurn are so old that they aren't being manufactured any longer.

Similar Topics

I'm fairly new to Rockwell software, I've had some basic training in the past but nothing too advanced. My company and I use Reliable products for...
Replies
Views
I Am looking to get ahold of the modbus map for an air compressor. I HAve emailed the vendor as well, just wondering if any of my friends here...
Replies
Views
So I'm replacing a terminal block on the inverter board for a 755. I'm wondering if anyone knows what conformal coating would be best? I'm not...
Replies
Views
The web abounds with companies claiming they can repair HMIs and other industrial electronics. I am looking for recommendations for companies...
Replies
Views
Hello, I been trying to pull the probe readings from my Metro M400 air gages through a modbus to a plc. I have a connection right now between the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom