InTouch WindowViewer to Tricon

Dummy777

We have a project where have updated the Tricon logic with some alarms and trips. The InTouch Window Viewer is not updating it's alarm list with the new tags.

The new tags are not also in Window Maker?

Help appreciated

Open Windowmaker . Go to "special" Menu. Then tag database.

Look at some existing tags to see how they are done. Then make a new one and populate the fields as required. There is a tab for configuring alarms.

Similar Topics

Hi everyone, I am on application built on Wonderware Intouch 2017 Update 2. I am not the designer of this app, just have to maintain it. The...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone. Please help me to solve this issue with Intouch 2017. I get notice “ Failed to open Intouch Application” when I try to open my...
Replies
Views
I am attempting to make a multiscreen application but after following multiple pieces of advice online it remains on one screen. One thing to...
Replies
Views
Now, I can execute a application by click the Runtime button in InTouch, but how can I switch to another application in Windowviewer when the...
Replies
Views
hello. In Intouch, I want the color of the alarm window in the header menu to change depending on the priority value of the tag. To do this, I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom