Red lion hmi G306A conecting to Eaton Elc

wblake

Looking for some help on the red lion side I was able to diver out all the port settings to get the hmi to talk to elc having the are-485 light to flash. In the crimson 3 software I added the pic and Eaton with drivers so I’m able to select the x and y that I want to use or watch. But can not get all the hand shake correctly. I feel that I am missing one small thing.

Welcome to the forum!

I think you might have to expound on your description quite a bit to get some help. If possible, share your cd3 file too (zip it first, and attach it to a reply after pressing "Go Advanced below the quick reply window, there are buttons to add attachments).

Similar Topics

I am having issues getting a Red Lion HMI and Micro830 controller to communicate. I am using the cable here to connect the controller to the RS232...
Replies
Views
Hi I need to send a null command down a comms port. But in the crimson software when i used /x00 it coming back "Cannot use null character is...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, I am hoping a Red Lion Expert can point me in the right direction. I am experimenting with data logging on a CR3000 10" screen...
Replies
Views
I have a Red Lion G09 scanning 8 Invertek P2 VFDs via modbus RTU - I've setup necessary comms and tags and all works well. I have a 'Settings'...
Replies
Views
Has anyone ever replaced a touch screen on a legacy Red Lion G3 series HMI?
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom