Change value on SCL instruction

bendanator

Hello Everyone ,

I am trying to change the value for a SCL instruction for the in raw max but the instruction has greyed it out and doesn’t allow for changes to be made. I’s there a trick to allowing myself access to these values?

Thanks,

please tell us what model the plc is and what software you are using.

are you online with the plc?
is the plc in rum mode or remote program mode?
can you make online modifications?
lots of questions.
james

Using Rslogix 5000
Controller 1769-L33ER CompactLogix
Revision 28.012
I was offline and tried to make the change and download. The is in Function block Diagram as while. When I open the function block for the SCL and all the scaling values are Geryed out and won’t allow me to change.same is if I go to edit tag.

Any information will help I’m sitting at work till I figure it out.

Does your license include function block? Standard license won't allow function block editing, you can view but not edit.

in most cases, values which are "wired" to an instruction's "pins" will overwrite any values that you type into the internal parameters ...