AB 1738-AENTR to Omron PLC eip communication

jsvendor

I am trying to communicate to a AB 1738-AENTR on a OMRON ethernet/ip network. I have configured the AENTR module through the web browser and have been using Omron's Network Configuration tool to set up the network. I
can see the AENTR but cant seem to communicate to it. I think this has something to do with the input and output byte size? Does anyone out there have any experience in setting up a 1738-AENTR in a OMRON system? If so, how do I determine what the proper byte size is? Also, is there something else I should be doing to get the module working?

Sorry I don't have any advice but that would be a fairly unusual arrangement around here.

Similar Topics

I need to add 1738-AENTR ArmorPoint Ethernet module to Logix5000 system. I have 1756-A13 backplane with 1756-L63 Controller and 1756-ENET/A...
Replies
Views
We had recently upgraded Rockwell control system from ControlNet to Ethernet (1719-AENTR). and in last couple of months 2 different AENTR devices...
Replies
Views
Hello The plant is running and there is no shutdown nowadays therefore I can add 1734- AENTR and its card while PLC is in Run? I do not wanna...
Replies
Views
Hello all. I have a remote that uses a 1734-AENTR series C. We had to change it to a new one and, after adjusting the IP and number of slots...
Replies
Views
The issue we have is that the IT2I thermocouple card and the RTD temperature sensor card connected through a point IO AENTR is constantly trying...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom