WinCC flex timer display

julbukki

I know this must be found from somewhere but i just cant find any info. I would like to display winCC flexible i/o field remaining time from s7 timer? I can get that BI but it has some strange unit. Its not seconds or minutes. i would like to get minutes for ex.

S5 timer

You are using the S5 timer format. Switch to international (IEEC or whatever the genius organization for standards is) timer in the PLC program (see the help for S7 or S5) and you will have the display you want. You are also correct that there is a way to display S5 timers in WINNCC but I forgot how and I don't have the software anymore.

Similar Topics

Hello I usually represent all my time delay in 0.001sec inside the hmi but know i need to enter values ranging to 2o minutes meaning 1200...
Replies
Views
I'm continuing my Siemens education. I need some help with compatibility details. My customer has a machine that was made by a company no longer...
Replies
Views
Hello all. I mainly work with Siemens PLC's and panels for our machines. But now I am faced with a pilot project that has to be as price friendly...
Replies
Views
Hi Folks. I have an older application that weighs pallets and prints labels for them. We used to capture the time/date of weighing, but we...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have WinCC Felxible 2008 SP5 installed on my Windows 10. I want to program Simatic panel TP177B using USB transfer cable. But i can't...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom