Panelview C600 EDS file

mariusem

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hello there....
I'm working in this plant that has a Micrologix 1400 and a Panelview C600 Ethernet connected. I have no problem connecting to the PLC but the PV isn't recognized by RSLinx ver. 2.59. I tried A-B for all the EDS files but no luck.
Could someone help somehow, please, with some idea where to locate the file?
Thank you and Merry Christmas to everyone...
MM

the 'component' PV needs to be either connected directly via E/net or via
'conected component' software to program

Hi,
Could you manage with this problem? If yes, Would you be so kind to tell me what did you do?
I am struggling with this even in 2019, Its my first time with C600 Panel view. I am trying to connect to it directly via Ethernet but my RSlinx software does not recognize it.
I also thought about the EDS file installation but even after installing them problem still persist

Hi John,
I could reach the panel via internet explorer. Thanks a lot for replying. This explorer did not even come in my mind when I was thinking about communicating with the C600. Its amazing.