825-PD devicenet communication

hassancchh

hello everyone,
i have an issue uploading parameters from 825-PD relay in rsnetworks for devicenet.
all the other devices hase been uploaded in the network exept this one,
it uploads parameters until parameter 101 and it gives an error!
and i want to get RTD and Current Parrameters 344;346;348;383;384;385
i re-registred a lot of time but with no result!!
i dont know even if the relay detect the devicenet card 825-PDN because in identity code it seems it doesn't 1552001BFX2X0X0X NORMALY THE 11th bit should be '3' not '0', and it revision is 1.005.
if some one could help me please,
thanks for the support.
regards

Welcome to the PLCTalk forum community !

You said that RSNetworx "uploads parameters until parameter 101 and it gives an error!".

What is the exact text of the error message ?

In RSNetworx, right-click on the 825 device and read the Device Properties, and get the Vendor, Class, Device, Major Rev, and Minor Rev values. You can compare those to the information in the EDS file to be sure you are using the correct EDS file.

thank you sir for the replay,
yes all the parameters at EDS file matches the device! i download all the eds file from rockwell web site and only one is matching!
i think the devicenet network only sees the 825-PDN card not the device it self
i want to know if there is an upgrade to do or something else and i think it's already upgraded!
the probleme is that i can get the parameters frome 1 to 100 in rslogix 5000 by msg instruction but not the others!!

uploading parametrers from an 825-P relay by rsnetworks for devicenet version 5.11.0
it replais by a "non critical error [0*0416] object doesn't existe"
and with rsnetworks version 7.00 it upload until parameter 101 and it stops