rittal electromate enclosure locking rods

lesmar96

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hey,
A customer of mine is looking for a replacement locking rods for his Rittal electromate enclosures. See attached pictures. I have looked around online quite a bit and can't seem to find much. My local Rittal Dealer can't help me either. Any advice?

Hey,
A customer of mine is looking for a replacement locking rods for his Rittal electromate enclosures. See attached pictures. I have looked around online quite a bit and can't seem to find much. My local Rittal Dealer can't help me either. Any advice?
Electromate used to be a separate enclosure mfr. in Indiana, owned by Stahlin to supplement their fiberglass enclosures with metallic versions. Rittal bought the metallic enclosure line from Stahlin in 2003 and changed the name to Rittal / Electromate, but didn't change their marketing through the Stahlin distribution chains. So although it might seem reasonable for you to think your Rittal distributor should know this, in reality they don't sell the same VERSION if they are not specifically a Rittal / Electromate distributor.

Sorry. Try these pics. I would be interested if any one in USA can give me contact info for a distributor where I can buy them from.

I don’t know it doesn’t seem like those uploaded right either. Any one know of a rittal/electromate dealer?