Rockwell Security

Anthony2018

Hello PLC people.
I need help regarding an error i am getting while trying to open an rslogix 5000 code v16.4.

I am running studio 5000 also.
with all security emulator.

I am running the correct version (V16.4) and have added the logical names in Admim console, maybe i make a mistake but i cannot find it.

The error is..."The requested resource is not recognized by the security server database, See your security Administrator"

Thanks

Similar Topics

Is anyone aware of any recent Rockwell Software security issues that require version upgrades to mitigate? I'm talking over the past 2 months.
Replies
Views
Any other integrators out there asked to deal with these issues? "CISA encourages users and administrators to review ICSA-22-090-05: Rockwell...
Replies
Views
I saw a post over on IA; https://forum.inductiveautomation.com/t/new-rockwell-security-vulnerability-a-solid-10-out-of-10/43904 Didn't see one...
Replies
Views
Downloaded RS Logix 500 , now cannot open Rockwell Software"Error Logging Security" I have RS Logix 5000 and Factory Talk View Studio , and it...
Replies
Views
I have a PH meter that I am trying to bring its data into 1756-L81. I have downloaded the Rockwell MODBUS AOI kit, but I am not sure if I need to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom