Fix32 and Windows 2003 Server.

Andybr

I know that GE's position is that Fix32(7.0) is not supported on 2003 Server but does anybody have any real life experience with this. I need to replace one of our server machines and our current corporate standard is 2003. I could still use 2000 but life is too short for the kind of politics this will involve.
Andybr

Similar Topics

I have been running Intellution Fix32 ver7.0 on XP Pro for a few years now. Having trouble getting XP Pro on a new maching. Has anyon...
Replies
Views
Hello, We have quite a few PC's running Intellution Fix32. We are in the process of upgrading them one by one but we would like to have backup...
Replies
Views
I have a a PLC-5 system that is connected to a Windows 2k PC that is running Fix32. I was called to reload the program onto the PLC-5 and I did...
Replies
Views
Good day folks, i have a question, maybe have someone the installation for LNI drivers (lonworks network interface) for fix32 i need it for an...
Replies
Views
I was introduced to Intellution Fix32 scada software at one of my customers today. They have no support from the programmer that built this setup...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom