URGENT! need help regarding PD in PLC!

meep0k

hi guys. currently doing my project regarding PD in PLC. My PLC is panasonic FP-X C30R. I need to know how am i suppose to have a PD controller in PLC so that able to connect to my machine which is a magnetic levitation system. Inputs have Set point and measurement. whereas, output have drive. TO my understandings, need to convert AC to DC converter in the PLC. how to do that?

Kindly reply thr here or email me @ [email protected]

Thanks! :D

Help!

sorry, im new to this.. hopefully someone able to help me with this. anyone have samples of PD controller in PLC?

If you want to get a correct answer, try to ask correct question. What is PD stands for? Perhaps PID? I'm not familiar with Panasonic, but I guess it should be command/object representing PID instruction. Just include it into your ladder logic program and it should make a job. As far as AC to DC converter, I do not understand what you talking about. Please clarify.

Sorry, because i don't know what informations you all need. Yes is the PID module. But i only require PD which is proportional-derivative. AC to DC converter is actually my interfacing between my machine and PLC. I did already. So not a problem, just that i dont know much about PLC in PID module. The proper ways of connecting it.