S7-1500 CPU not going in Run mode

chandrapaul

Hi,
i am using tia v15. i am able to communicate with my plc and also can load the program to the plc. but when i am trying to go monitor mode then cpu is not going to run mode. the yellow led is showing but it should be green. please check the picture. how to solve the problem?

Thanks

30tank.JPG

Check the diagnostic buffer - this will tell you why the CPU has gone into stop.

hi,
i got the error message when i click cpu to go run mode "this action cannot cannot be performed with the current mode keys with setting in the module". what to do?

2.JPG

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Dear Experts, I have a question regarding the redundant S7-1500 CPU and ET200M connection. Will ET200M IOs work on a redundant S7-1500...
Replies
Views
Hi guys I was asked a question this weekend which I don’t know the answer. I hope you can help , we had an issue with a Siemens 1500 where the...
Replies
Views
Hi I connected Cpu 1518(server OPC UA) to Hmi Factory talk se 11.0 with OPC UA, and I set Kepserver 6 (client OPC UA). I'm able to see in...
Replies
Views
Old job-All AB... New Job-All Siemens... The idea is to take a new S7-1500 CPU and create a "ready to swap" backup for one of my machines. Had...
Replies
Views
Hi all experts! I'm having a bit trouble with UDP communication with a CPU 1512SP-1 PN and a Kongsberg Seatex MRU 3. The MRU is set to output...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom