Merry christmas and happy new year!!

geniusintraining

Lifetime Supporting Member + Moderator
What a year...

Thanks for everyone on PLCs.net for the help you have given me and hope I helped a few along the way...

Hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas and a even better New Year! If your traveling have safe travels and if your eating.... well eat until you cant eat anymore :D

Hope you get time off for the holidays and if your working, I hope your startup goes great so you can spend some time with the family

Thats a lot of hopes ;)

🍻 CHEERS!!

Mark
(aka GiT)

Many happy returns Mark. Enjoy the holiday season.

I'm sorry I wasn't around so much in the second half of the year. I do miss it when I'm busy and it's always nice to get back, even if only for a short while.

Here's to 2018! (y)

Best regards,
George

Whether you celebrate Christmas, Hanukah, Kwanza, the solstice, Festivus, any other traditional holiday, or nothing, do it with style, take the time off, and enjoy it with family and friends. From me personally, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Just so we have all our ducks in a row. One never knows what will trigger a lawsuit... ;)

Best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low stress, non-addictive, gender neutral, winter solstice holiday (or summer solstice if you are a southern hemisphere resident), practiced within the most joyous traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, but with respect for the religious persuasion of others who choose to practice their own religion as well as those who choose not to practice a religion at all;

Additionally, a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling, and medically uncomplicated recognition of the generally accepted calendar year 2017, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions have helped make our society great, without regard to the race, creed, color, religious, or ***ual preferences of the wishees.

(Disclaimer: This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal. It implies no promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for her/himself or others and no responsibility for any unintended emotional stress these greetings may bring to those not caught up in the holiday spirit.)​

Merry Christmas, all!! I have learned a lot and hope to help out more in the coming year. Have a good safe one.

George

Thanks and same to you.

Best part about this time of year for Canadians,

the World Junior Hockey Championships

We get into this like our brothers south of the border get into the March Madness

Cz0cme0XgAEi6WM.jpg

And Happy Holidays!

Happy Holidays!
This place has been nothing short of fantastic to read through, and post for help if needed, for myself on my programming journey. cheers to all!