how can I reset a password on a micro logis 1000

bell9440

I just put a used micro logic 1000 in a machine, and am trying to download the program. Everytime I try to download or upload it asks for a password. Is there a way to reset this ( format the micro logic)so I can download the program?

I just put a used micro logic 1000 in a machine, and am trying to download the program. Everytime I try to download or upload it asks for a password. Is there a way to reset this ( format the micro logic)so I can download the program?

Welcome to the Forum!

If you don't need what is in the PLC Currently, you can set it back to Factory Defaults with the following procedure.

When prompted for the password enter MLCLRMEM, using the keypad of a telephone you must translate this into its numeric equivalent of "65257636"

Stu....