Comunications between Micrologix 1400 and Sew Movidrive-B

d4n1_g

Hi guys,
I need know if someone achievement communicate a Micrologix 1400 with a Movidrive-B.
If so as it has done and what protocol to use and communication cards to use in the Movidrive B.
A have a project for a industrial machine that use four Movidrive B for positioning 4 servomotors all must be controlled by Micrologix 1400. I always program Rockwell PLC and I don`t like change :angr:
Also programing C , that is the lenguage to program the Movidrive-B and one solution can be install a program in Movidrive B memory and control all with digital I/O, but I would like made throw IP.
The two companies said that both have incompatible comunications protocols because the Micrologix 1400 use [FONT=&quot]PCCC protocol instead of CIC[/FONT] and Movidrive B use [FONT=&quot]CIP Motion [/FONT].

Some Idea???
Thaks a lot