Seimens S5

metasys

I am having some difficulty with DB10,for the clock and wondered if someone could assist me.I have twice changed the time in this PLC but for some reason it doesn't seem to Start or run for that matter.I did enter 4 in line 30, yet I wonder if I'm missing something else
0:0004
1:1506
2:0215
3:1500
4:0000
5:should this be masked or zeros
6:0004
7:1506
8:0215
9:1500
10:0000
any help will be greatly appreciated
Stephen :D

How did you configure / program it? What's the type of S5? Where are your statusbits? What is the meaning of these DW's (where do the clockdata start?). And where's line 30? Answer these questions and maybe (almost certainly) I could help you. With the stated post I can't!

Similar Topics

opening up a copy of my HMI program I can go to where the passwords are created but they are all asterisks. How can I view what is there? I see...
Replies
Views
I have installed ver 16 of tia portal and I am running in the 21 days grace period. My question is this, is it fully functional during that 21...
Replies
Views
Hi; In our corrugator plant, there are one Corrugator and five Flexo graphic printing machines. One of them is a BOBST brand French made...
Replies
Views
We have these in our shuttles. The IP Address is stored on the SD card for the unit. We had a card go bad and I am trying to copy another card...
Replies
Views
Good morning, experts! I have a Siemens PLC and IO that I need to cross to Rockwell, and I have zero experience with the Siemens line of products...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom